Friday, August 19, 2016

May be I must to ask directly?

Hi!

It was a good day. I slept a lot. And played table tennis...

My partner found me in our student chat. It is a girl, which a new player in this game. Of course, it was a desire to have conversation. And I knew it...

I tried not only to play a tennis with her. I was finding an interesting topics for our conversation. All it in order to reveal my personality for her,  to show my things and feels. I think, that it was a good meet. So...

I thought that we will meet again. But I am puzzled, when I looked her profile in VK and saw, that she has a boyfriend. Also here an interesting fact, that before our meet, she didn't have this :)

So, I don't know, how I should to find out, that girl has a boyfriend??? May be I must ask directly?

-Hello
-Hello
-Hey, do you have a boyfriend? Are you free?? No? Go away!!1!

Seriously, I don't know, what I must to do in order to find a girlfrined...  

No comments:

Post a Comment