Thursday, August 18, 2016

Why is not interesting for me?

Hello!

Today is my last working day in university. It was not very good week. And at the last lesson, I asked me the question: Why is not interesting for me?

And in order to find the answer, I reminded thoughts from book "How to think like Sherlock Holmes". Author says that sometimes people don't do their work well because of the lack of involvement.

I agree with it. I tried to find reasons. And, in my opinion, I have found it! It's just I don't have any main and specific goals in my life!

Simple interpretation of my thinking:

-Why you study in Innopolis? 
-There is a simple answer: Here good conditions to study.
-Why do you study?
-...Mmm...

Conclucions:
Today my work is not interesting for me. I will not do great things, if I not be involved. I must to find the goal! If I don't find it, education process will be meaningless for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment