Saturday, September 3, 2016

Calculus is boring!...

Hello!

I like puzzles. They are interesting and good things, which upgrade your mind. Of course, in order to solve a big amount of problems I usualy use the math. It is a good instrument for get the result.

What I mean, when I call math as the instrument? In my opinion, it is only the set of methods, which solve certain problems.

For example, you want to solve the quadro equation. You remember the formula and insert your variables. Congratulations, you solved the problem without any brain doings! Only you guessed to use your knowledge. :)

I don't think, that is a bad to use your knowledge (formulas) to solve math problems. Because it makes you work more productive. But I get bored when I do it for all day.

In the begining, I always try to solve problem myself. I mean, I only use my logic and experience and don't try to find information about standard solution. It is more interesting, but it usually spend a lot of time. So, sometimes I don't success :(

-Ok, I got it. Let's return to the topic of you post. Why Calculus is boring for you? Don't you like it :)?

Yes and No.

Why No: 
Because it is something new for me. Of course, a lot of this information base on your school knowledeges. But it is a new level of abstraction: limits, seqeunces and e.t. They always were with you, but you didn't think about them.

Why Yes:
Because of a lot of formulas,theorems without a good explanation. I always ready to understand them myself. But I don't have enough time and desire to "translate" this big amount of information. So, I see two ways: I should remember it or I should spend all of my time and getiing crazy."

That's all. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment