Friday, October 13, 2017

ESLPOD.com - listen and check!

Good news, everyone!

This my new topic :) Yeah, I've done it.

Today, I gonna talk about ESL podcasts hosting by Jeff Mcquillan from the US, Los-Angeles city, California.

I bought the one-month subscription, which got me a permission to download and save a couple of podcasts. The number is about 15 - 20. You can choose tracks by yourself or get the set (unit) of materials, which is prepared for you by ESL team.

Each podcast has its own category. But they don't distinct so much. The main difference is the information placing here. For example, in "Daily english" you analyse the certain text, given to you by the Jeff with very slow speed. Also he defines words in his material and review them in easy manner.

I've already listened 3 podcasts. They have the same format. In addition, every podcast goes with PDF file, in which you can get the material in the text form. I very like them. I try to listen everyday at least two times.




No comments:

Post a Comment