Thursday, July 28, 2016

Inimitable Sherlock Holmes

My greetings!

Today I have watched the third episode of third season of Sherlock Holmes TV series. In my opinion, is the best modern screening of Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes.

I like adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Dr.Watson. I read some Doyle's books. And each gave me pleasure and food for thought. Before I watched the TV series,  I had thought,  that the modern screening of the old history is very fabulously. But it was a mistake. Today I give you an advice to watch this interesting screening.

Sherlock Holmes has shown me, that how much we can learn about person using his personal details. His observing skill is great. I think, is the main ability of Sherlock. If you want to be like this great detective, you have to not only see, but also be able to observe.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment