Sunday, July 24, 2016

Yahoos...!!! Or not?

Hi!

Yesterday I was in a birthday of my uncle. Beer, vodka, a lot of food - everything as usual in Russian
holiday.
Unforgettable adventure in Volga river...



Our transport was a motor ship. Of course, it's not a sea liner. I mean, it was very difficult to find place, where was quietly. But I done it!

I was thinking about everything again. But yesterday one think was very annoying. In my opinion, I don't have the normal ability to have fun. I mean, a lot of my peers (and not only are) have fun in dancing clubs (and etc). Don't think, that I'm downer. I also have fun hobbies, but, in my opinion, they are specific for big part of people around me.

I like a silence. But I also can be talkative, noisy and funny. Why I can be, but is not me? You will read it in next topics.





No comments:

Post a Comment