Friday, July 22, 2016

My name is Tim and I am...

Hi!

My name is Tim and this topic about me.

I don't want say about my basic information, because you can find it in Google+. This topic about my personality.

In my opinion, in some cases I have more clear knowledges than other people. Don't think, that I'am braggart. I mean, that I like to think unconventionally. This approach often gives me knowledges.

Why?

Leo Tolstoy said: "Clean knowledge is the result of thinking and not the result of memory work." I have drew the conclusions. Today I try to find the answer myself. And sometimes I success.

I don't like so many words in my speech. So, this blog will not be exception. 

I warn you, my reader, I have(had) the Pre-Intermediate level of english. So, sometimes you can find grammar or syntax mistakes. It will be very kind of you, if you send me the message about it.

This site will have my thoughts. They will be the result of my thinking. Welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment